Always Summer Poster Show and Membership Drive 2010
- When? 9.25.10 @ 5:00pm
- Where? 111 East Bay Street (Above The Ivy) directions
- Type? Local Chapter Event
- Cost? $10 AIGA Members, $15 Non-member, FREE for participating designers in show (Early registration for this event has closed)
End of Summer Poster Show + Mix Tape
AIGA Jacksonville is now accepting entries for its “2010 Always Summer Poster Show and Mix Tape” event. You must RSVP with your name, song title and MP3 by Friday, September 10. The deadline for physical poster entries is Monday, September 20. AIGA Jacksonville’s second annual show is open to professional and student designers. Both members and non-members are invited to participate.
Here’s how to enter:
- RSVP by clicking here and filling out the simple form.
- Spin the song into a piece of art – as a poster.
- Submit your poster by September 20.
- Come dance to the mix tape!
POSTER DROP OFF LOCATIONS
- NGen Works (San Marco)
1807 Hendricks Avenue
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
Call Katy Garrison at 904-305-9045 before drop off
- Patrick Carter Design (Beaches)
2533 Bluffton Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Call Patrick Carter at 904-626-4645 before drop off
DISCOUNTED POSTER PRINTING
Chao Framing is offering discounted prints for this event
1514 3rd Street North
(904) 249 – 4053
24 × 36 | $30.00
18 × 24 | $18.00
About the Event
Always Summer is a celebration of design excellence and Northeast Florida’s creative community. Artists of all disciplines can submit a work created in any medium provided the entry is translated into poster form. The exhibit will showcase inspired creativity, exemplary illustration, sound typography and well-executed technique within a laid-back atmosphere.
AIGA Jacksonville’s Always Summer 2010 will be the perfect place to enjoy hot design, cold beverages, and good company – a winning summer combination. Dennis Eusebio of Thought & Theory and Joey Marchy of Urban Jacksonville will set the tone for the evening with a “mixed tape” of songs compiled from artist selections. Good times will be had by all. Prizes will be enjoyed by some.
So are you down? Of course you are. If you have questions, hit up our request line. Contact Patrick Carter at email@example.com or at 904.626.4645.
Jobs Available more
- Marketing and Business Development Manager (The Suddath Companies)
- Graphic Design/Marketing Specialist (Stellar)
- Production Artists Needed (Agency a la Carte)
- Graphics Technician (Corys Thunder, Inc)
- Communications Coordinator (Shands Jacksonville )