IN Lunch Meet
- When? 5.15.12 @ 8:45am
- Where? Longhorn Steakhouse (796 Marsh Landing Pkwy.) directions
- Type? Local Chapter Event
- Cost? Free (Just pay for your meal)
AIGA Jacksonville presents a new opportunity for creatives to meet and network, the IN Lunch Meet. This is a brand new way to network with other In-House creatives and sample some local hot spots for lunch. AIGA JAX is working hard to create a place for in-house designers to come together and celebrate our unique segment of the graphic design profession.
We seek to create an active in-house community and we need your involvement! IN Lunch Meet will move around the city, selecting a overall dicussion topic for each lunch. This month, please bring samples of work. RSVP preferred to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on the 8th.
Stay tuned for the one near you! These meetings are not only for members, please invite your non-member friends too.
INitiative is a joint partnership between AIGA and The Creative Group. This national program provides knowledge and tools to help in-house designers make a greater impact at their companies, evolve professionally and connect with a broader network of peers. INitiative delivers inspiration, advice and insights from leaders of the in-house sector via online channels and in-person events.
Jobs Available more
- Marketing and Business Development Manager (The Suddath Companies)
- Graphic Design/Marketing Specialist (Stellar)
- Production Artists Needed (Agency a la Carte)
- Graphics Technician (Corys Thunder, Inc)
- Communications Coordinator (Shands Jacksonville )